In Flames/Trivium/Devildriver pics from Seattle

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
Not the best pictures I've taken, but hey... it was fun taking them :)

I'll spare you my opinion of the show, because I'm pretty neutral about all these bands. Devildriver is pretty heavy, and In Flames used to be way better than they are now. Trivium is boring. That said, here are the pics!

Devildriver:

devildriver01.jpg

devildriver02.jpg

devildriver04.jpg

devildriver06.jpg

devildriver07.jpg

devildriver12.jpg

Trivium:

trivium01.jpg

trivium03.jpg

trivium02.jpg

trivium06.jpg

Sinister Mephisto said:
Cool pictures!

And not to start anything, but I'm about to. Trivium sucks.

I think thats the general consensus around these parts... sure is mine. They were quite awful in the SLC show.

Nice picks Shpongled

Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone who has been to this tour can remember the time in flames started their set? Im going to see this show next wed in NYC but i have a fucking exam from 7:40-9 and then i have to catch a train to the city, dont really care about the opening bands but i really dont want to miss in flames... thanks!

Your pics of In Flames are all great! Thanks for sharing.

As far as Trivium goes, at least dude is playing Dime's Razorback. It looks cool in the first pic.

Creator_Failure said:
Hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone who has been to this tour can remember the time in flames started their set? Im going to see this show next wed in NYC but i have a fucking exam from 7:40-9 and then i have to catch a train to the city, dont really care about the opening bands but i really dont want to miss in flames... thanks!

10:30 - 12:30 for our set... but there was some sound troubles with devil driver which resulted in destruction of some equipment and set peices.. so i'd say 10:15. Show started at 7:15 btw, so do the math from there.

EricT said:
They also cover Pantera's "Domination" after a talk about dimebag.

In Seattle, he even quoted word for word Phil's introduction for the song that appears on 101 proof live. I thought that was pretty lame.

i wouldnt even call is pussy metal...

They seem to take every song i enjoy and make it crap

covers they have done to ruin my music experance:
just about every Iron Maiden song ever, that enough is... enough

If they got a new lead singer that didnt sound like such a bitch, they might be able to gain some acceptance into the metal community

War_Blade said:
i wouldnt even call is pussy metal...

They seem to take every song i enjoy and make it crap

covers they have done to ruin my music experance:
just about every Iron Maiden song ever, that enough is... enough

If they got a new lead singer that didnt sound like such a bitch, they might be able to gain some acceptance into the metal community

Yuck not even the new singer would help them. The guitar work is SO run of the mill and generic it's not even funny. They need a whole new band.. But then it wouldn't be Trivium, would it? :p

Final_Product said:
I think they need to relax a little and just play they metal. Their seem to be taking their dimebag worship a step too far.

You dyslexic fuck :)