In My World

jdelpi

Imported Killer
John said on the Sound of White Noise tour that "In My World" was his favorite Anthrax song. I am glad to see it in the set as I thought he REALLY improved on it. It sounded like a natural fit for him, like it had been written with him in mind.

I said it before and I'll say it again:
The guys should re-record some old tunes with new arrangements(kinda like 'milk' and 'Chromatic death' on killer B's). I though about this when I saw them support Motorhead last year and they played ATL with out the solo.

Yeah but then it will just look like they're trying to relive past glory and that they lack confidence in their new material. I'd like to hear but I don't think it's a wise career move. Maybe they could release one or two of them as b-sides though, like "I am the Law" 91.
Suicidal Tendencies did this with their first album. I don't remember what the reaction was.

Uurrr..What jdelpi said.I didn't mean they should just do an album like that, but every once in a while slip one onto a B-side.OK? Now I'm off to listen to WCFYA loudly on the bus home...

yeah man, john said its his fave thrax song on this tour too :) it is a killer choon i love it, i think the mix is pretty much there in the set

lik usay if they play all old stuffthey'llget slated if they play all new stuff they'll get slated even harder.....no win for em, but they ruled , and the setlist is the shit right about now !!!!

and yeah john makes in my world sound even more amazing thn on record, same with metal thrashing mad too, different delivery, but much prefer it......