IN or out??

Ive been the pub to get rid of my hangover!!!

Amazingly, it worked!!! Or maybe that was the mile walk back to my house with only a tshirt on :lol:

DRINK. Saved my xmas. :)

cool!!!

i totally ususally hate fools and horses. everyone has been saying about it all week but i decided to watch nothing rather than that.

but actually i ended up flicking on to it. and i PISSSED myself laughing. i think my humour may have changed a little !!!!! but expecially the game show.... i was pissing it. my parents wondered if i was going mad.

I also watched the start of sliding doors which i love but i knew it would make me sad so im up here, chatting to charlotte and leaving mad messages to fill up the 54 board!!!!!!!!!!!!

and eating chocolate!!!!!!

Well, when u lot were all posting this gubbins I was in bed (yeah i DO sleep sometimes)

I'd cooked Chrimmy dinner for everyone, AND washed up AND took rellys home, was all v domesticated.

After all that was knacked so swigged a medicinal bottle of Baileys (mmmmmmm) and watched 'Josie and the Pussycats' ABSOLUTLEY TOP BLINKING FILLUM.

And now I'm @ work, doing 9am - 6:30pm I've taken 1 call so far and am watching pigging Notting Hill - a lamer more banal film there has never been, hey ho.

Got 2 more bottles of Baileys left so might revisit that this evening.

Best (or worse) bit in any Jaws film, in Jaws 4, Michael Caine swims to the Brodie's boat and not only is the about the only person not to get hassled by the shark, but he also manages to avoid getting wet!

BLOODY HELL!!!:eek: And he's supposidly a quality actor:lol:

Maybe he was the inspiration for Harry Potter?

That has to be one of the worst film bloopers I've ever seen, along with the breakfast scene in Pretty Woman and the Stormtrooper knocking his head in Star Wars:lol:

And no, I'm not an anorak when it comes to these things but some are just really noticable.

Jaws!!!

Quality film, loving it loving it loving it.

Got the theme on a John Williams CD and its dead scary driving home after work on a saturday nigth with it on and it goes all shrill and teeth on edgy.

(mmm new years resolution, construct PROPER sentences, lol)