in tersested on informaton on alex scholick formerly of testament

I heard something about his rejoining Testament but I don't know anything more about it. "In tersested" means "interested"?

Here you go answers your questions

Former TESTAMENT/SAVATAGE guitarist Alex Skolnick will be participating in an online chat on Saturday, October 29th between and 8:00 and 9:00 p.m. at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alexskolnickfanclub

New York's ALEX SKOLNICK TRIO, led by former TESTAMENT/SAVATAGE guitarist Alex Skolnick, have lined up the following dates in support of their album, Goodbye To Romance: Standards For A New Generation:

Oct. 15 - Berkeley, CA @ Blakes on Telegraph
Oct. 17 - San Jose, Ca @ Plant 51
Oct. 19 - San Francisco, CA @ The Last Day Saloon
Oct. 22 - Fells Point (Baltimore), MD @ The Cat's Eye
Oct. 31 - New York, NY @ Detour (CMJ)

Released in early March, Goodbye To Romance: Standards For A New Generation consists of classic hard rock tunes from the '70s and '80s rearranged "with rich harmonies and pulsating grooves of swing, funk and Latin" in what is truly an unprecedented mix of metal and jazz. Among the cuts featured on the CD are versions of KISS' "Detroit Rock City", AEROSMITH's "Dream On" and THE SCORPIONS' "No One Like You".

Hi,

I don't know if you heard about it, but Skolnick was involved and still is I think, with a band named Attention Deficit featuring Skolnick on guitar and Tim Alexander (ex-Primus) on drums and some other guy on bass... If you're a musician you should definitely check their 2 releases .. they're not metal but some really sick playing along the lines of jazz-psycho-funk-rock whatever...

You can check out www.alexskolnick.com for more details

Hope this helps

Peace!

yes, buy 'the idiot king' by attention deficit. definitely has a strong metal influence but also jazz, fusion and a lot else...a really great record.
also buy the alex skolnick trio CD: you will be amazed as to how alex's playing and sound has changed. the website is updated frequently with news, tour dates etc.
you should find all the info you need on his site.
enjoy!
m a x