In the mood?

Hehe.. this is a classic photo :)

IMG_6547a.jpg

Hey look, it's-a me! Mario! (and two hot Swedes; you can tell who's Swedish by looking at the hair colour ;P)

For me it's been a weird time... first of all we booked our vacation to Canada áfter PP this time, so we won't sit there with jetlag or otherwise with our heads in vacation mood still. Now we notice we are so dying to have that vacation and realize October is way too late in the year if you haven't been away at all all year, that all we can think about is the upcoming vacation, which is also extremely important as it's a further orientation for a possible emigration...

And the last week has been like a soap opera, which great highs and lows. First the news over a week ago of a friend in Canada having cancer, while his brother, also a friend of ours, already had that. It took me some shitty days to realize I need to stay positive for now. Then last Wednesday and Thursday we have two absolutely wonderful days celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and my birthday. Then on my birthday (although over here it was past midnight), the abovementioned brother passes away pretty unexpectedly. So that's all that's on my mind right now and even more than before I crave to get on that plane to Canada and be with everyone there..

I'm sure it'll be better by the end of the week as Canada will have to wait for another 13 days and we will have a blast in Baarlo, as always!

I think that the PP festival might be cursed...

* I just got a cold.. not the worst kind but I really want to be fit for the festival
* My wallet with plenty of money (Euros for my trip etc) was stolen a few days ago
* The bank promised that I would have a new credit card before I leave. Now they called me and said that someone had been sick and therefor the papers were not sent in yesterday. So with some LUCK I would have a new card before I leave... well, I have not been very lucky recently so I doubt I will get it.
* My mother in law promised to come here and help my wife with the kids when I'm away. Now her car is broken so I doubt she will manage to get here.

I'm almost not sure if I dare to travel to Holland if this will continue :)

I'm in similar card situation...
Got a call yesterday that my creditcard had been used as payment in a pokergame on sunday. Payment, somewhere 400€ that is booked was hopefully stopped.
Credit card suspended and a new one is hopefulle arriving wed/thu with a new code.

Now I'm only wondereing if there's an unsafe place where I've shopped records????