In which order should I buy these albums?

Chimaera

Oct 28, 2009
Scotland
There are a few albums I'm planning on buying soon but, unfortunately, I cannot afford them all at the moment. So which ones should I buy first and which should I leave for later.

Here they are:

Cerebral Effusion - Impulsive, Psychopathic Acts

Draconian - Where Lovers Mourn
Draconian - Arcane Rain Fell
Draconian - The Burning Halo
Draconian - Turning Season Within

Human Rejection - Torture of Decimation
Human Rejection - Decrepit to Insanity

Lacuna Coil - Comalies

Lamb of God - As the Palaces Burn

Mortal Love - All The Beauty

Nile - Black Seeds of Vengeance
Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked
Nile - Ithyphallic
Nile - Those Whom the Gods Detest

Vulvectomy - Putrescent Clitoral Fermentation
Vulvectomy - Post Abortion Slut Fuck

It seems strange asking other people what you should buy...But if this were my choices, Id personally get Black Seeds of Vengence, Arcane Rain Fell First, As The Palace's Burn and Impulsive Psychopathic Acts and call it a day. :)

Cerebral Effusion, Human Rejection, and Vulvectomy. All of their albums and nothing else.

Nile isn't worth it, don't waste your money, you'll grow out of them quickly if your not a wankery fanboy.

I'd get Human Rejection - Decrepit to Insanity and Vulvectomy - Putrescent Clitoral Fermentation.

I'll probably buy the Cerebral Effusion and Vulvectomy albums first, seeing as I can get them cheaply from Comatose Music. I might get a Nile album as well since you get a free album with every three CDs you buy. Probably Black Seeds of Vengeance as I'm trying to buy them all in order and already have Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-ka. I'll let the rest wait.

Very well, but I recommend you at least just download the Nile albums and give them eacha few listens before deciding to buy...

Surely you can think of something better than all of those to buy.

Also, Nile in order is a worse idea than Nile. At least do their 3rd or 4th album if you're gonna go there.

I recommend you to throw your list into the garbage bin and get yourself some Morbid Angel, Death and Immolation instead.