Incredible!

poolvärd

May 16, 2004
Estonia
OK, so as you can read from
<- there, I'm from a little country named Estonia.
Well, I know that there are a few people listening to Orphaned Land around here, but I would have never thought posiible what just happened.
So, there's this weekly metal-radioshow called Metallion, the only reason to listen to the radio around here anyway. And what do you think they just played? Right,

Orphaned Land - The Birth of the Three (although the moderator spelled it The Birth of the Tree)

I mean, that's just unbelievably great, isn't it? :) :hotjump:

hey, i think, if he had success to gather 150-200 people in estonia, it can be possible for orphaned land to have a concert there too.

at least, i can find about 10 people to join any possible concert in tallinn :)

btw, will you be in laager fest tomorrow???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:Smokin:

Mis viga on küll türklasel siin ilmas elada,
kui sada türgi naist võib endal pidada.
Ma Eestis lepin ühega, ei taha mina teist,
sest üks teeb elu hullemaks kui sada türgi naist.
Aga neidudel meeldib see väga,
see on neidude südamesoov.
Igal õhtul kui voodisse läevad,
ainult poissmeestest näevad nad und.
Seal Türgis naised kannavad kõik loori näo ees
ja oma ihu varjavad nad siidipesu sees.
Meil Eestis naine armastab ju käia alasti
ja sellega veel uhkustab, et Eeva käis ka nii.
Aga neidudel meeldib …
Kui Türgis halva naise saad - ei see sul muret tee,
sa temast kohe lahti saad - viid orjaturule.
Kui Eestis naisi müüa saaks- vat oleks alles trump!
Kõik naised, lapsed maha müüks ,jooks ennast täis kui pump.
Aga neidudel meeldib …

cem_eesti said:
btw, will you be in laager fest tomorrow???

Nah, I'd love to, but I have to babysit my cat. Metsatöll, Estonia's greatest folk metal band are there and I've never had the possibility to see them live.

btw, cem_eesti, what are you're connections to Estonia, how do you know all that?

cem_eesti said:
hey, i think, if he had success to gather 150-200 people in estonia, it can be possible for orphaned land to have a concert there too.

at least, i can find about 10 people to join any possible concert in tallinn :)

You know, I guess this would be doable, especially through something like the hard rock club , who are also making the "laager" you talked about. I mean I'd love to see Orphaned Land around here!!!

i just had my vocation for 20 days in estonia and i can say that i lived my worst and my best times there in my life :) i was there in tallinn (in a flat in district laagri), pärnu, kuresaare and a small island named vilsandi.

your people are really very diffrent from here..! there is like a diffrent world.!

how to say... i really miss there so much actually but i don't think i have possibility to be there at least for some years

and i didn't know about metsatöll, i just have been there in a kind of folk/rock band which i cannot remember the name, but their music quality was good.

i will find stuff about them next week when i'll back to istanbul..

btw, you are always welcomed to istanbul... i cannot go istanbul but when any estonian visits here, it makes me glad to talk with them here :)

head aega!

cem_eesti said:
btw, you are always welcomed to istanbul... i cannot go istanbul but when any estonian visits here, it makes me glad to talk with them here :)

Thanks for that!

And if you find the name of that band, please tell me!