"Indians" in HD October 10, 2010 from Columbus, OH

Wow.

Thanks!

This is the best Anthrax has sounded in a long, long time! So glad to have Joey back!

Very cool.

Can I also add that Rob is all over the leads nowadays and sounds awesome (as he always has been imo).

Sounds awesome! anyone who says otherwise must me insane...

It doe seemed like they slowed some songs down a little. BUt this has been the case since the 90's

Yes and you guys all blamed John Bush for it :lol: Caught In A Mosh at Sonisphere this year was the slowest fucking version I have ever heard. It was really weird.

I never blamed Bush for that, my main issue is the fact that for me Joey = the voice of ANTHRAX plus I thought the songs went downhill after Joey left. I know Joey never wrote a note but for me they just started to suck.

Main part responsible were Scott and Charlie I guess, now have speed up the songs again!

Yes and you guys all blamed John Bush for it :lol: Caught In A Mosh at Sonisphere this year was the slowest fucking version I have ever heard. It was really weird.

You thought Caught in a Mosh was slow? You should have heard I Am the Law or Got the Time.

I never blamed Bush for that, my main issue is the fact that for me Joey = the voice of ANTHRAX plus I thought the songs went downhill after Joey left. I know Joey never wrote a note but for me they just started to suck.

Main part responsible were Scott and Charlie I guess, now have speed up the songs again!

How dare you say that

Caught In A Mosh at Sonisphere this year was the slowest fucking version I have ever heard. It was really weird.

wasn't it then the perfect version for you, Johnnie? i thought you like slow & soft music and classic Thrax has always been too heavy & too fast for you. what about an unplugged-version of the AMONG THE LIVING-album? Deathrider-acoustic? or some Slayer-unplugged for you?

wasn't it then the perfect version for you, Johnnie? i thought you like slow & soft music and classic Thrax has always been too heavy & too fast for you. what about an unplugged-version of the AMONG THE LIVING-album? Deathrider-acoustic? or some Slayer-unplugged for you?

Any version of Deathrider would be better than the one with Joey butchering it, I'd rather hear your favourite DJ Bobo covering this song.