Inexpensive Computer/Parts/Accessories Online

lilhermiejobo

Mar 6, 2007
Being as it seems most of us, if not all, are using computers to record I figured I'd share this site in case any of you are looking to upgrade or even build new machines, etc.
This is the cheapest priced site that I've found yet online.
Just built my mother a brand new dual core, 2 gb ram, 180 gb (master+slave)hdd, dvd-rwblahblah, clear sided case, 450w psu, extra case fan, front bay dual fans, 19" widescreen lcd, keyboard, mouse, all for $475 after rebates on the ram sticks.

www.TigerDirect.com

Enjoy dudes!!!

I prefer to use Newegg, their prices are close if not better and their service is impeccable. Built an even more hardcore psychotic computer (dual-core 64-bit, 2G ram, hard disk, two burners, insane PSU, fans out the ass, great graphics card but no monitor) for around $500 last year, but you're good to go with rebates - those things save your ass.

Jeff

I've used both and found TigerDirect to be cheaper as well as received the merch the next day only paying standard ground shipping. I suppose it depends which company has the greater overhead and can afford the sale prices at the time. When I used NewEgg it took about a week with standard ground shipping but I'm not sure where their warehouse is located whereas TigerDirect has a warehouse in the next state over so I get my stuff way faster on the grizound fo rizzeal.