Info on the Sabbath CD'S!

Alright everyone the Fist revamped Rapture Sabbath is close at hand.
As most of you know from now on every month we will be making an Underground cd featuring all of the bands on the Sabbath show.
We are going to do our best to make the cds something special on our no budget that we have and we are not charging the bands for this so it is completly out of our pockets.
The cds will be $5 that leaves us with no profit from the sales of the cds so unfortuantly we cannot promise a 19 page booklet with a 3D jewel case or anything however it will be a nice package including the names of the bands etc....
If you are wanting info on how to purchase this let me tell ya how it works.
Only 50 copies will be made for sale each hand numbered.
You can send a check made out to Wes Jaques/Well hidden cash/Or preferably you can use Paypal.
On the newspage there is a place to use Paypal scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the words MAKE A DONATION TO RAPTURE,That is how to get to our Paypal account,We also will be putting a buy Sabbath CD here button up on the site!
I hope you all enjoy the cd and look foward to the feedback!
Wes

"I know you are busy with paying customers"

Am I busy with paying my customers????? Or do you think that I get paid to do BRUTALISM???? Bro, I don't make any money with it like you do.

I wished I have paid customers. So everybody who want a job and want to pay for it can contact me and I will do it. The bigger the cash the better the job.......