Inn at the Peachtrees remodeling?

manowarfan1

Jan 16, 2004
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi all - just wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything about this hotel. It is where we have stayed for the past few Fests, and enjoyed ourselves a lot but I hear they are not taking reservations as present due to some renovations? Don't know any more details than that but some of you other regulars there may wanna call them and see what is up.

Looks like we will be staying at the Residence Inn this year, since we are turning Atlanta into a full week this time down (I blame Glenn/Jen, Shane and everyone else involved with making this the most kickass few days of the year).

Cheers
Jeff in Colorado

The I@TPT was getting run down I was there 2 years in a row and I switched last year to the tall hotel thats by the starbucks. That hotel was super nice and well worth the extra money which really wasnt that much more. I had 2 flat screens in my room a separate bedroom with the most comfortable bed. I just wish I could have spent another day there to recoop from the fest last year.

I stayed there last year with pals and they informed us then that they would in fact be remodeling... We made our reservations for this year without a problem - but this was some time ago..