Inner Circle Analysis

squeemu

Feb 24, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
Okay, I am usually bad at getting the whole story in a concept album. This one is not TOO hard to figure out, but I still haven't gotten the whole thing. Does somebody have a complete analysis (I know it's early) that they would like to share? Thanks!

Here is basically what I get from it - A guy down on his luck is approached by this group who greets him with hospitality, care, open arms, etc. He gladly accepts this because he really is not having a good time with life right now and thinks that this could be the answer he is looking for. Once he starts getting involved he begins to question and the group and eventually realizes this is not what he wants. The he struggles with the idea of leaving due to their brainwashing process and eventually stands on his own two feet knowing that this was a horrible thing. At the end I feel a sense of vengenance by the song When The Walls Come Down although please keep in mind that this is my perception of the story ... asking someone else and they may not feel the same way.