InnerSiege - In Studio - Behind the Scenes Videos

Jeremy Ray

Vocalist - InnerSiege
Apr 25, 2011
Peoria, IL
www.innersiege.com
Hey PP4UM Friends !

Here's a few videos of InnerSiege during the recording process. Some Behind the Scenes stuff. Some serious, some comedy.

Our YouTube page is located : http://www.youtube.com/InnerSiegeMetal

In Studio 3-2-12

Kev G. Guitar Solo

Bass Tone Secret

Recording Outtakes

A sample song off our album can be found here, This is Children of Winter

Enjoy ! See you at PPUSA !

Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
The throwing of the toilet paper was in retaliation for the punching I received. Lack of sleep and loud metal music makes you violent. I will be fully armed this year in case ya get spunky .

@ Orb - Yeah, We get alot of stuff that comes with Kev being in the band ... Issues we cared not to subscribe to... especially the SwimSuit Issue. Could have done without that one.

@ MadMan - Thanks bro ! I appreciate that. As soon as I get the "OK", Ill send you the rest of the stuff. In the mean time, I am gonna try and catch your show every week. I work late sometimes, but Ill do my best.

@ Lane_Miller - Much Appreciated ! I hope we dont let you down with the other material ... Kidding, I think youll like it OK. It doesnt suck... let me put it that way. :)

@ Harvester - Thank you for taking the time to check it out. I know you are busy and have TEN MILLION other things to do besides listen to every metal band from the Illinois cornfields. Thank you. I do appreciate it. See you at PPUSA !

On another note :

If anyone is interested, I have a few ridiculous videos too. Ravn and I shooting Bows and Guns, Me taking Ravn ( Our Norwegian Bass Player ) to his FIRST EVER Bass Pro Shoppes... and other nonsense. InnerSiege fronts as a metal band. We are actually a bunch of Monkeys that play Metal Dress Up !