inquirer...

T-Rat

Muse Of Fire
Mar 17, 2004
jewtown, ma
www.myspace.com
hello people,:wave:
(ok, i'm having problems with searches here, and browsing didn't help either, so if this thread exists, feel free to give me a link to it!)
compiling lists of albums i need to get... would like to know what you all would suggest for a new CoB listener? let's say top 2 best/most representative albums. thanks ever so. :headbang:

Get Tokyo Warhearts and Follow the Reaper.

Hatebreeder is the best album but Tokyo Warhearts combines the best of Hatebreeder and Something Wild and it sounds fucking amazing for a live recording.

Get the CD's here.

They ship fast and it's really cheap. They also have shit from Sinergy and a lot of other cool bands.

Follow the reaper And i dont know it is hatebreeder or something wild... it's an hard decision.

I think for new COB fans Follow the Reaper would be best, then Hatebreeder, and SM.

I guess every fan has their own favorites and recommondations for new fans.... it would be more helpful if someone who has all albums (-> not me) writes a short description of each album, what they sound like, similar albums etc. then T-Rat can decide which albums suits his tastes best.