Insane guitarist

WOW oh WOW
His face gets so hilarious at one point, I guess it should be pretty hard. :D
great post, thanks!

PD: I guess he was forced to play like this too then... :rolleyes:

check out stanley jordon Its jazz but he plays like that , seen him live and sat there like this threw the whole show :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Luis said:
Amazing...First the chinese girl and now this guy. He plays the guitar like a piano isnt that hard IMO, but he is great anyway.

Yeah, would be more hard to play this with normal single neck guitar. Don't know if that would be possible tho, cuz the bass lines are going pretty high.

There's one video where he plays something from bach, i don't know what it exactly is but it should be the first part of the solo of "MASQUERADE" but MJR plays it a lot faster.

That has to be one of the most rediculous guitars I've ever seen. The necks are like {-----} that far apart from eachother! (That seems about right, right?) Was it made just for 2 Handed tapping? That rediculous Axe is only able to be wielded by that ill of a guitarrist.

It's the same style double-neck as the Doolin custom used by Justin King in a lot of his infamous acoustic instrumentals. They're really not that ridiculous once you actually sit down and play one for a while... if anything, having the two necks so far apart is more ridiculous. You might as well just have two guitars instead. This style of double-neck is more like a different stringed instrument which happens to share the tuning of a traditional 6-string guitar.

Well it's really 2 guitars on 1 body. One guitar being a 6 string and the other being a 12 string on the double necks I've played.