insanity's call part 2

metallord69

Defender of metal
May 25, 2007
melbourne , australia
howdy all hope all is well with u and ur family's,said it b4 and will say it again
th for writing this song . along with suicidal tendencie's - alone and iron savior's - dragon's rising it has helped me from killing myself in my darkest day's

i don't fuckin care ne more , that was my problem , giving a shit about other people think fuck e'm look after yorself . heavy metal is my religion , that i am proud of . metal is imbued in my soul

an amazing song that touche's me and help's me say .....FUCK YOU to the negativity in life

u guy's rule

ty :) :) :)

howdy all hope all is well with u and ur family's,said it b4 and will say it again
th for writing this song . along with suicidal tendencie's - alone and iron savior's - dragon's rising it has helped me from killing myself in my darkest day's

i don't fuckin care ne more , that was my problem , giving a shit about other people fuck e'm look after yorself . heavy metal is my religion , that i am proud of . metal is imbued in my soul

an amazing song that touche's me and help's me say .....FUCK YOU to the negativity in life

u guy's rule

ty :) :) :)

forgive me guy's but there is only one other site where i dare to bare my soul and i don't give a fuck . that is the iron savior website and i am proud of what i have posted on that website . not easy to bear everything to the world but i don't fuckin care . in all honesty i shiould have beeen dead 20 year's ago . but thank fuck for metal for it is my savior

from someone who has gone through hell , this song speak's volumes to me and i am so thankful for that , that i am not the only person in this fucked up world going through fucked up life

a fuckin amazing song , the lyrics speak for themselve's and
touch me deeply

to sean and co , thank u from the bottom of my heart for this song for it has helped me in my darkest hour's a truly fuckin amazing song and one which will long live in my metal heart

WHEN THE FUCK R GUY'S GONNA TOUR AUSTRALIA FOR FUCK'S SAKE , I AM GETTING PISSED OFF BIGTIME . DO I HAVE TO COME OVER AND BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA U TO HEAR THIS ALBUM LIVE ? ???????????????

sorry but this is how much i love this album

as alway's .....................................

U GUY'S RULE

U R THE GREATEST AND I THANK U FOR THAT

INTENSE FOREVER :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hi Dude,

Meant to have replied before now but i've had no time...
I'm glad that Insanity's Call helped you through some dark times, and of course it's cool to let us know about that.. if you can't talk here then there's nowhere...

You should be proud to be a metal head and if anyone has a problem with that then that's their problem not yours.

You seem to have a good soul mate and you should remember that... don't let the darkness take over your light...

I don't know when we'll make it to Australia... depends on how the next album goes i guess, needless to say we'd love to play over there but it'll have to work... here's hoping.

Everythings good here, tied up with Work and finalising lyrics for the new album that the guys have already started recording... i hope you like this one too...

Thanks for dropping by the message board... if you're on facebook there's an intense page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=532037537#!/group.php?gid=2297588754

Take care of yourself dude and as ever .. stay metal :headbang: