insert an interesting title here :______

Sleezevil

New Metal Member
Mar 20, 2007
germany
flickr.com
hey

so, i'll be at the powerfest for the first time, i'm from germany and i wonder what the fest's like..
i mean what can i expect and are there any aftershow parties ?!

sonja

oh, ill be in chicago to visit my cousin. ive planned this trip long time ago and some weeks ago, he came up with the fest and yeah,now we re going:)
i dont know any of the bands, except for lethal and solitude aeturnus, but i cant wait to check out the other bands!

Woohoo! That's fantastic that we're gettin' fans from all over!

Though I am from the area, this will be my first Powerfest. I too look forward to the aftershow parties. If a panty raid indeed takes place, beware of my camera.:heh:

Yeah but I thought it was a "panty" raid, most guys wear boxers of briefs, unless of course some wear something else. :confused:

Yeah but I thought it was a "panty" raid, most guys wear boxers of briefs, unless of course some wear something else. :confused:

commando.jpg

Nah, it's game on now. There is no restriction between the sexes. It's gonna be a sausage fest anyway (as with most metal shows). Like I said, my unmentionables (besides the ones I will be wearing) are gonna be under lock and key! :p

Nah, it's game on now. There is no restriction between the sexes. It's gonna be a sausage fest anyway (as with most metal shows). Like I said, my unmentionables (besides the ones I will be wearing) are gonna be under lock and key! :p

you mean, you'll be wearing a chastity belt? that's an interesting fashion statement...