Inside The City Of Glass Lyrics?

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
Ok, so we did this for Tomb Of Insomnia, now lets do it for inside the city of glass. I put my ear right up to the speaker, but i still am not sure whats being whispered. :ill: does anyone, i know its some sort of words... :erk:

Man, I feel as though I am no longer worthy to be a Katatonia fan. I have heard Viva Emptiness probably over 50 times now and have not once noticed whispering of any kind. Are you serious? And the lyrics are the spoken dialogue of that totally unnecessary and out of place social commentary hidden under the cd tray? Absolutely amazing.....I am just speechless.

I certainly wouldn't expect there to be whisperings of jizz in a song such as Inside The City Of Glass, but then I never expected writings of jizz behind the CD-tray so... :confused:

WOW! I just found those writing behind the cd tray (after taking it apart..).
well if someone takes drugs then it's the one who wrote that conversation on the box.. :)

The Scourge said:
Man, I feel as though I am no longer worthy to be a Katatonia fan. I have heard Viva Emptiness probably over 50 times now and have not once noticed whispering of any kind. Are you serious? And the lyrics are the spoken dialogue of that totally unnecessary and out of place social commentary hidden under the cd tray? Absolutely amazing.....I am just speechless.

well i never noticed the whispering till yesterday really. and i think it starts around 40 seconds or something, cant remember now, just play it...o_O

what people hear starts at 0:39 till 1:11 but I can't catch any words... but there are some I think, I tried to make it louder by eq and speed it up but still cant get it..