INSISION AND GODAHATE IN FINLAND..Starting this Tuesday..

Impamiiz

Dedicated
Feb 6, 2002
Stockholm , Sweden.
www.insision.com
:yell: for all crayzy death heads in FINLAND
The INSISION and GODHATE tour..starts this tuesday...

o_O
»
FINLAND TOUR 2004
INSISION and GODHATE

(Date / City / Venue / )
Tuesday / 19.10 / Helsinki / Semifinaali
Wednesday / 20.10 / Riihimäki / Kellari
Thursday / 21.10 / Joensuu / Marks
Friday / 22.10 / Imatra / Woodoo
Saturday /23.10 / Turku / Shadow

Oh, you found some use for my pics. Heh.

Too bad there wasn't much people in the Helsinki gig, but it was great nevertheless. Definitely visit Finland sometime soon again :cool:

~Zeanra~ said:
Oh, you found some use for my pics. Heh.

Too bad there wasn't much people in the Helsinki gig, but it was great nevertheless. Definitely visit Finland sometime soon again :cool:
Well, nomatter what kind of crowd there is, it's the ppl who has come and are there to see you that are important. :cool: We had a fucking blast and I actually heard a "little dead bird" whisper in my ear that we will surly be back again ...maby next year allready.:headbang:

Thanx again for the photos....Know anyone who video taped any show?
Let me know...

Kiitii Vitustii!!
o_O

Impamiiz said:
Well, nomatter what kind of crowd there is, it's the ppl who has come and are there to see you that are important. :cool: We had a fucking blast and I actually heard a "little dead bird" whisper in my ear that we will surly be back again ...maby next year allready.:headbang:
That's the attitude \m/ Sometimes some people think that when there's not much crowd, they don't have to play a good gig, no need to make their best. That just plain sucks.
I hope that dead bird is not a liar :p

Thanx again for the photos....Know anyone who video taped any show?
Let me know...

Kiitii Vitustii!!
o_O
Hmm I don't know about that. I saw some guy with a video camera when Death du Jour was playing, but I think he left pretty much right after they had finished.