Instructional DVD news?

JazzIII

Apr 16, 2004
Hamilton, Ontario
Hey Chris!

Just wondering how the DVD is coming along. I haven't seen any update about it in a while. BTW, Casting The Stones sounds great! It's going to take a few more spins to digest it since I've only had it for a few days. Good stuff.

Talk to you soon.

Kel

Yeah! Whats up with the DVD?????? And a question that has been asked for many times here, is about help with the 2hand- tapping thing (rondo from the jag panzer dvd) :OMG:

Hey All,
The DVD is moving slowly, because of my move to L.A (just seems to be one thing after the other). I wish I could have it out by now but it's just not possible. Now I should be able to focus on that primarily, and will update accurately it's release when I am sure of it. As far as the Rondo, What specifically did you need help with?
Thanks for your Patience, Chris

Hi Chris!!!!
First of all I want to thank you for your inspiration and music!!!! I am a huge fan of Jag Panzer and your playing :worship: . In fact it was "Take to the Sky" that brought me to Jag Panzer, this song was written by you, right? It was like: whoah!!! Who is this band??? Next day I had "Mechanized Warfare" in my hands!!!
I saw you last year in Cologne in the "Glashütte" Amazing gig and really great playes! :hotjump:
My Problem: :erk:
I can only speak for me, but the main problem is the coordination of the two hands. I think I could play them seperately (gnah- right hand is harder!) but to deal with the different rhythms is just to difficult...i even thought ´bout taking piano lessons to get into it. To make it short: Can you recommemt some lessons that are not that diffucult??? Or maybe give some advices to practice this technique?
a big thanks

up the Panzer´s ;) :headbang:
Nicco

Kohlrabihaus said:
Hi Chris!!!!
First of all I want to thank you for your inspiration and music!!!! I am a huge fan of Jag Panzer and your playing :worship: . In fact it was "Take to the Sky" that brought me to Jag Panzer, this song was written by you, right? It was like: whoah!!! Who is this band??? Next day I had "Mechanized Warfare" in my hands!!!
I saw you last year in Cologne in the "Glashütte" Amazing gig and really great playes! :hotjump:
My Problem: :erk:
I can only speak for me, but the main problem is the coordination of the two hands. I think I could play them seperately (gnah- right hand is harder!) but to deal with the different rhythms is just to difficult...i even thought ´bout taking piano lessons to get into it. To make it short: Can you recommemt some lessons that are not that diffucult??? Or maybe give some advices to practice this technique?
a big thanks

up the Panzer´s ;) :headbang:
Nicco

HHAHA
Sorry Chris, you rule and all but that post was FUNNY... just the whole kissing your ass thing at the beginning.