Intense at the Spiders Web Grimsby

And the support are...

The Almighty...

CONQUEST OF STEEL!

Yes the mightiest warriors of metal will line up alongside the countries finest power metal act to show Grimsby how its done.
This will sureley be the finest night of metal Grimsby has or will ever see!
Talk about two band complimenting each other perfectly, this is a night not to miss! and all for 4 pieces of gold (if you buy a ticket beforehand (info coming soon on that)) or 5 on the door.

flyerposter.jpg

p.s. The observant among you will recognise who and where the background picture is from...

I've realised that that version of the flyer is missing the info that tickets are available for the bargain price of £4 with free p&p if you order before the gig so don't miss out on that.

E-mail us at rockonsol@yahoo.co.uk or telephone on 07810747808. Upon reciept of application you will be given a mailling address for monies to be sent, cash, cheques and PO's.
Also available from SOLID ENTERTAINMENT on 01472 349222. All methods are there including credit / debit cards, internet, postal bla bla bla.

My advice is don't rely on paying on the door because there may not be many tickets left on the night, I'll let you know right here the night before how many tickets are left for the night.

Hope to see you all up there for some heavy metal and some fine fish & chips!