INTENSE TOUR DATES (Revised)

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
tour-flyer.jpg

Okay here are the revised tour dates (up to today). These will be added to over the next week or so.
The reason for the cancellation of the Eldritch and Gaia Epicus dates is due to the promoter closing down his company.This happened 2 days after we announced last time. What was slightly annoying is that i'd given him notice i was posting the dates and he waited till 2 days after i'd done so and then sent me and Thomas from G E a polite email saying the tour wasn't happening...and that he was closing his company down due to financial backing being withdrawn.. lack of numbers at his events etc To say we were not pleased is putting it lightly and for me to also have to let some of the bands involved know that the shows aren't going on after all further higlights the fact that some people really shouldn't play at being a promoter..
I don't usually talk about such things in public but felt that some of you deserved an explanation, and please note that i have not mentioned the guy involved though some of you may be able to work it our from the logo missing from the flyer :)

Good news is that another promoter has come in to try and recover some shows for us and we will update the flyer as soon as we hear any more.

:( Aww...... Please tell me you guys are still doing ONE Birmingham gig?

And thats a damn shame about the promoter caving in. I wanted to see Gaia Epicus.

Now, in the event of no Birmingham gig, I must calculate which other gig is closest, to make sure I see you guys.:kickass:

The closest one to me, bizarrely enough, appears to be the Wales date. o_O

So unless a closer venue comes up, I'll be seeing you in Pontypridd! :p

This might seem a wierd question coming from a native englishman, Sean, but why is the Kerkrade concert free? :err:

Are there any catches to it? If not, awesome. :kickass:

Hiya, well it's obviously cause we all get free prostitutes all night :err::p

Er i didn't know it was tbh... we're obvioulsy incredibly cheap :lol: .. nah we have nothing to do with the venues or door prices in Hol/Bel it's all booked through a promoter and he sorts us out.. generally the terms are better over there than over here venue wise though there are some extremely cool promoters over here too of course who actually look after bands.

sean-intense said:
Um there are tourdates there.. maybe it's your screen size cutting off part of the flyer?? A few people on the BS board had the same problem?
Can't see a Stoke date though :p:lol:

Man, don't get me started. I want to blow up everyone in stoke right about now :heh: