interesting Jaffa Cake fact

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
Jaffa Cakes are not biscuits.

Biscuits start off hard and then go soft when they get old. Cakes start off soft and then go hard. McVities went to court to prove this definition and that their product was therefore a cake and not a biscuit.

The sale of biscuits attracts extra tax as they are classed as a luxury item, whereas the sale of cakes (being clearly essential) does not. Hence why they cared.

The stale of biscuits attracts extra tax as they are classed as a luxury item, whereas the stale of cakes (being clearly essential, of course) does not. Hence why they cared. Silly English people.

I used to be adict to jaffa cakes.
There is some made by LU called PIMS they make them with strawberry, chocolate and some other stuff. I love the strawberry ones. Jammy jammy

Someone once told me how they got the figs into fig rolls but i didnt understand it

I used to dissect jaffas, fig rolls, and chocolate eclairs for scientific purposes. those old eclair ads are utterly misleading, the toffee in the centre is NOT heart shaped

Abcidia said:
I used to be adict to jaffa cakes.
There is some made by LU called PIMS they make them with strawberry, chocolate and some other stuff. I love the strawberry ones. Jammy jammy
PIMS are the law, especially the raspberry ones and the coconut ones too!:hotjump:

I want to stuck some jaffa cakes up my boss's skiing ass.

I don't know what youre talking about anyway.

appleturnover.jpg

:worship: