Interesting music videos

Limak

Jan 29, 2008
Wroclaw, Poland
Just checked and didn't find any thread like that, let's gather some of the most interesting video clips for metal stuff here.
I'll start with my personal favourite:

It has so much balls in it and i love the idea :D

Also non metal related but it burns from its awesomeness:

Last edited by a moderator:
That first video is sweet, but the second one is rediculous. Its one of those that is painful to watch but you just cant stop watching.

How the hell do you post youtube videos on here?

Just copy the URL from your browser and paste it, the video automatically shows up (took me awhile to figure out that's all I needed to do ;) )

I always thought that Prodigy's "Smack My Bitch Up" was an insane video. The content itself is interesting, and then the ending is a crazy surprise!

That bjork video looks so silly at the beginning, but it has something in it that makes it interesting :D

Here is video you should see, not really music video but good oppournity for you to see if you haven't:

That bjork video looks so silly at the beginning, but it has something in it that makes it interesting :D

Björk conquers all. I've bought every album and most of the DVDs. My bassist (doc_backmask on these forums) is afraid of her. That in itself rules! :lol:

And in response to your video:

Haha nice one, found similiar to this one(if we're at furry stuff :D)

EDIT: HAHA i just found this it's sooo amazing :D Kickass show over there :D

that 2nd video at the top.
do-not-want-dog.jpg

That Aphex vid is sic!