interesting rumour about zakk wylde

mrthrax

riffer madness
Feb 17, 2002
australia
Visit site
its only a sludge rumour but apparantly ozzy and sharon are fed up with zakks wylde drinking and partying,there is talk that ozzy has already been rehearsing with buckethead but it would be over for ozzy without zakk wylde.

then again black label society can stand on its own 2 feet and it night be better for zakk to concentrate on his own band

any thoughts people

I doubt this is true. I had the good fortune of speaking to Zakk for about 15 minutes last May and he never stopped talking about how much respect he has for Ozzy, or "The Old Man" as he referred to him. He also said that when Ozzy says jump, his first reply is, "how high?" Then again, Zakk was pretty drunk at this point. It was at the Vintage Vinyl in-store back in May, the thing started at 1pm, I got to meet him at 3pm and I'm not shittin' you, the smell of beer coming off him almost knocked me out. By all accounts, he was there until 8pm, so you can imagine the state he was in by that time.

thats cool,i think since jack went thru rehab they are a little concerned but until ozzy cleans himself up totally they shouldnt be pointing the finger at anyone else.

Earlier this summer, his future with Ozzy was definatly in-limbo and he was drinking behind Sharon's back...so there is definatly truth to it this time as well. But I wouldn't read into it much. I doubt Buckethead is rehearsing with them.

Well Ozzy cancelled the show in Prague as well as the other shows on this tour because of his Parkinson or what. So I guess there'd be no need of new guitarist because I hardly doubt he's up to do anything but this stupid puppet show on MTV (I am lucky enough not to have MTV)

Guess it was HARD drugs more than just the dope. I think Ozzy would be the eight wonder of the world, just because ha has survived so far.

too some people yes. I Knew a guy who did coke because it was a cheaper pain killer for his chronic pains. someone asked if he smoked dope and he said no i shoot it. then he went on to say stuff to me how pot was never dope to him.

but to me good sir. dope is all drugs.

-Jono-

The rumor is heavily rooted in truth...but the bottom line is, They ARENT fucking rehearsing with Buckethead. The tour is indefinatly postponed until "Early 2004"....they wouldn't fucking be rehearsing this early.

Well if Zakk goes I cant see much future with Ozzy albums...With his last album, the best songs Zakk had something to do with and so did Rob Trujillio, and he aint there no more either