Interesting words from Alex Skolnick.

Pascal79

Jun 1, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
I just read the following right off of Alex Skolnick's website:

My heart's telling me it's a good tome to jump back in with Testament and have some fun. Of course, this brings up inevitable questions: what does this all mean? Will there be more Testament tours like this? A recording? We honestly don't know and it would be unfair to ourselves and the fans to try to answer that. Let’s see how things go. One thing I've learned over the years is that music, and to a greater extent, life itself, is about being in the moment: not what once happened, not what might happen, but what is happening right now. And right now what I'm really looking forward to is getting back with these guys and playing some music! - Alex

Maybe just maybe, Alex will rediscover what he once felt at the early stages of his career with Testament. I'm sure he will be impressed with the intense crowd just like how it once use to be and he may consider rejoining. Let's wait and see what happens. Maybe he's getting tired of the jazz crowd and wants some more energy when he performs live.

Could you imagine such a line-up:

Chuck Billy - vocals
Eric Peterson - guitar
Alex Skolnick - lead guitar
Steve DiGiorgio - bass
Paul Bostaph - drums

:headbang:

Whoa, fuck.....that'd be the best fucking lineup ever. Testament would be godlike now. Although on drumbs it can be either jon, or dave too, i ain't picky, but goddamn, ...i'm extremely happy to hear that he's into playing metal again, that's incredible. Maybe he could take out that old apple red Ibanez too, holy shit, good ol' days huh.