Internet Radio Stations?

savabich2

Aug 9, 2005
Internet Radio Stations?

Does anyone know of any good prog-metal internet radio stations?

I know Seismic was good for a while and I just found Metal Massacre which is a lot of fun.

Wondering what else is out there and what the links are?

Jax said:
Progged is owned by my friend Chan, so it wins by default.

My understanding is that Chan no longer owns Progged, he turned the station over to his friend Deron from Metal Ages back in June. Additionally, since Progged went minimal in 2005 it has been running the exact same 4 hour loop of music (for over 14 months now).

Yeah, many many monts ago I went to progged after not listening for awhile and noticed after awhile that they were playing the same songs over and over again. Then one of the ppl on the tag board told me what happened and that pretty much Progulus was the new Progged. Even though Progged was playing the same loop of music it shared the same tag board with the new Progulus station.

Well, the 'my friend owns it' still stands for me, as Deron and I have been friends for years as well. Didn't know he'd taken Progged over though, he's likely got working on it on his long list of cool ideas to do, I don't think he ever sleeps..

MrFast said:
I bet if one of my friends owned an internet radio station I'd be listening to it too.

You are excused :cool: :)

Thats my excuse, for the station in my signature. It is more power and melodic heavy, but there are definately some good progressive artists on there (I hound him weekly for more SX :loco:)