Interview Johan Hegg on Metal Sickness

Metalsickness

New Metal Member
Mar 1, 2011
Hi there,
Check out this interview of Johan Hegg conducted by Nyna (Metal Sickness) during a promo day in Paris on February 25th, after the listening session of "Surtir Rising" (great album, by the way !!!) :

Here it is :

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty nice Interview I think, thanks for posting. Oh and many thanks to the band for not letting Metal Blade cut the DVD down to only 90 minutes. Thank you :headbang:

Pretty nice Interview I think, thanks for posting. Oh and many thanks to the band for not letting Metal Blade cut the DVD down to only 90 minutes. Thank you :headbang:

yeah, metal blade r shit, they r for money, amon amarth r for the music, that's why i will always love'em they never turn commercial

STAY TRUE TO URSELFS GUYS \,,/^_^ \,,/

yeah, metal blade r shit, they r for money, amon amarth r for the music, that's why i will always love'em they never turn commercial

STAY TRUE TO URSELFS GUYS ,,/^_^ ,,/

Don't blame them for trying to make money, they need to make some in order to keep publishing great albums ;)
And I think they did a pretty good job with AA so far and that they have been accepting the longer DVD grants them some sympathy points as well ^^

Don't blame them for trying to make money, they need to make some in order to keep publishing great albums ;)
And I think they did a pretty good job with AA so far and that they have been accepting the longer DVD grants them some sympathy points as well ^^

yes i do agree, but i think having a DVD as a bonus is more than great, the band only would get 10% or so for each album sold, and they will sell a loooooooooooot of surtur rising so in the end they wont end up broke ;)