Interview with a transcendentalist Nazi

this is unfortunately one of the poorer threads on this board and i am about to lock it...

and some people need to pay attention to their silly attitude. go back to my original blah blah...
please... there isn't much going on in amy post here to justify this "i know more than thou" nonsense.

this is unfortunately one of the poorer threads on this board and i am about to lock it...

and some people need to pay attention to their silly attitude. go back to my original blah blah...
please... there isn't much going on in amy post here to justify this "i know more than thou" nonsense.

It's not about 'knowing more than thou' (though, I do, in fact, know more than well, pretty much any undergrad, ever, but that's neither here nor there).

The point is that when someone completely misrepresents what has been said, they do, in fact, need to go back and look at what has been said again. Now either contribute to the thread or stop running around showing everyone your dick and announcing what a great and powerful moderator you are.

But Nazism is equally guilty of that... does it matter if it's class struggle or race struggle. Every theory focuses on one aspect of human life because it's impossible to come up with some sort of a general theory for civilization. It could be the will to power, evolution or economics.

Yes, and each one would have different consequences. I can posit a civilization based upon anal sex, but it's likely it will miss out on some things and overindulge in some others.