Interview with Belladonna at Rock Is Life.com

From the interview last fall on the topic of a reunion...........

RIL: Would you entertain the offer again if it came up?

JB: Absolutely! I don't know if it ever would though. They made it clear that they didn't want to do a nostalgic thing ever again. :lol:

johnnieCzech said:
You guys can't spell John Bush and Judas Priest?
And "Anthrax" (14th question).
I wish I had a nickle for every time someone brought up the "Lesser of Two Evils" bit. :)

Here's the questions you SHOULD NOT ASK Joey because we have all heard it before:
Do you get along with the band now, blah blah blah?

Are you going to do a new album? (I'm too dumb to remember the last 2,000 times you've answered this question.)

What about doing a "Lesser of Two Evils" album where you do some of Bush's songs?? HA HA HA HA! I'm the first douche to ask this and it is so funny and original! Ha fuckin-ha!

Let me see if I have this...

Don't ask any questions that fans at the Anthrax boards already know.
I got it. I mean, I must be stupid to think that my interview would be the first read by anyone or by people outside this community. God forbid! I'm so naive to think that not everyone reads every interview with this guy.

Only ask questions that you want to hear...what would those be exactly? This band's been anround 20 years. There's not much left.

Here is one particular question that was asked that I haven't seen before: Is the reunion more a business thing?

Unfortuanately for Joey, he knows nothing about the behind the scenes stuff, sales of the re-releases, tour turnout, or furture plans. He's clearly in the dark about everything you really want to know.

rockislife1 said:
Let me see if I have this...

Don't ask any questions that fans at the Anthrax boards already know.
I got it. I mean, I must be stupid to think that my interview would be the first read by anyone or by people outside this community. God forbid! I'm so naive to think that not everyone reads every interview with this guy.

Only ask questions that you want to hear...what would those be exactly? This band's been anround 20 years. There's not much left.

Here is one particular question that was asked that I haven't seen before: Is the reunion more a business thing?

Unfortuanately for Joey, he knows nothing about the behind the scenes stuff, sales of the re-releases, tour turnout, or furture plans. He's clearly in the dark about everything you really want to know.

It would be better to do some research before, just to make sure you don't ask the same question which have been asked by thousands magazines and e-zines before. The reunion has been here since April this year, so everybody knows the official story. Don't ask questions like "how does the band get along" because 1) no one cares really, 2) the answer would always be the same. You don't really think anyone will tell you "oh we hate each other and we fight all the time", do you.
About the business thing, you're right, Scott would have been better man for this question, but he wouldn't have told you anything either so...and as far as "the lesser of two evils" goes, come on, it's more stupid than Ozzy's children are, you have to admit that. Also that you guys are in need of a spell-checker badly. Good luck in finding one real soon.