Interview with D.Cavanagh

"UGO: What made you pick Poland as the location for your DVD?

Daniel: We didn't really pick that; the record company did, because it's cheap. To be honest, I wish they had done it in Milan, because that's the concert that I thought went best. "

;\ i thought they like to play here... ych... and they've done it cause They like us.. =(
money money money money.........

ah they do like you i think, but every concert has its vibe - whether the crowd is enthousiastic or that the ones on stage play at their own satisfaction or suprise makes difference to a concert-symbiosis. i bet there was a lot of magic in the air in Milan then ;)

and sure, cos the Poles recorded it for free, and its not up to the lads but their recordcompany.

after last 4 gigs in poland i think they wouldn't like to go there anymore.. argh.... everytime they had problems with sth (it is too much to remember and tell u...) ech...
but we tried to make this gigs nice for them =) i hope they would like to go there someday.... :dreamin: hyhyhyhy

toolsofthetrade said:
ah they do like you i think, but every concert has its vibe - whether the crowd is enthousiastic or that the ones on stage play at their own satisfaction or suprise makes difference to a concert-symbiosis. i bet there was a lot of magic in the air in Milan then ;)
and sure, cos the Poles recorded it for free, and its not up to the lads but their recordcompany.
they should have recorded all gigs then and pick the best one. hehe
but they aren't so wealthy to do it and thus the best choice is cheapest venue then. obviously i wouldn't have complained if they had picked other venue and dvd had turned better than in krakow. it was good gig anyway and hope it will turned ok on the dvd.

and yes, id like to see this 'famous' milan gig too ;-)