iNtERvIEw wITh rOBBiE cAgGIaNO I LuV eMO

Rob: "Worship Music" is done, and it's ready to go - it's actually mixed and everything. We just got to replace the vocals, and there you have it."

so get someone to sing the vocals, at this point i'd even take strickland.

That is seriously gay beyond belief.
I never had much time for Rob before, since he's done basically zero to add to the Anthrax legacy.

I have even less time for him now.

Here I found an old interview with Rob Caggiano on this fall out boy star blog, everything in pink colour and love! IMF09 will have a good read I'm sure!

http://falloutboy-star.blog.cz/1001/info-on-the-damned-things-interview-with-rob-caggiano

HaHA'az JOhnnIE ThATT iZ Gr8 <3 <3 <3 NIcE fIND

I have never been a big fan of Rob. His guitar playing is okay i guess. But there are thousands of guitar players out there that would fit in on stage with Anthrax better than him. He just looks out of place. not to mention looks out of place in an emo band. And as far as his production skills that doesn't sell me on anything either.

If monster magnet was looking for a guitar player i'd say he would be a perfect match

Seriously, what the fuck does it matter what musician x looks like and does his look fit with band Y. We are not talking about record company created boy bands here. Get over yourself.

I don't give a rats ass what the people in my favorite bands look like or what kinds of clothes they wear, I just care about the music.

I don't give a rats ass what the people in my favorite bands look like or what kinds of clothes they wear, I just care about the music.

Okay. Well then musically speaking. What has Rob brought to the table musically in Anthrax that has made them better? What has he done production wise that has made them sound better? So if you get over the fact that he looks out of place in the band the music is all that really matter and that has been not very good the past 15 years. So if it is only the music you are speaking of fine, is that really any good either?

What is emo about The Damned Things? I have never understood this claim. And don't try playing the Fall Out Boy card - that has absolutely nothing to do with the MUSIC of TDT. I think some people around here care more about image over music, that much is clear. It is a straight up rock record. End of story.

Seriously, what the fuck does it matter what musician x looks like and does his look fit with band Y. We are not talking about record company created boy bands here. Get over yourself.

Amen.

What is emo about The Damned Things? I have never understood this claim. And don't try playing the Fall Out Boy card - that has absolutely nothing to do with the MUSIC of TDT. I think some people around here care more about image over music, that much is clear. It is a straight up rock record. End of story.

For god's sake, THIS!

Okay. Well then musically speaking. What has Rob brought to the table musically in Anthrax that has made them better? What has he done production wise that has made them sound better? So if you get over the fact that he looks out of place in the band the music is all that really matter and that has been not very good the past 15 years. So if it is only the music you are speaking of fine, is that really any good either?
He had the funniest segment on MOMD, c'mon you gotta admit that was funny he was trashed:lol: I love his production skills personally, not only with Anthrax but with other bands I love, particularly Straight Line Stitch who has become one of my favorite new bands because of the album he produced. Oh and I met him briefly too he was an awesome guy, very friendly and appreciative. I like his guitar playing too and have no reason to despise purple guitars.

He had the funniest segment on MOMD, c'mon you gotta admit that was funny he was trashed:lol: I love his production skills personally, not only with Anthrax but with other bands I love, particularly Straight Line Stitch who has become one of my favorite new bands because of the album he produced. Oh and I met him briefly too he was an awesome guy, very friendly and appreciative. I like his guitar playing too and have no reason to despise purple guitars.

I am sure he is a great guy, nice, down to earth all of that stuff. But really I don't think there is anything he has done to make Anthrax a better band. And that is all I truly care about. I wish Dan Spitz was available and willing. But it sounds like has his hands full in his personal life.

I posted this just for fun, as I have stated before, I don't think TDT are "emo" band, I think it's just a hard rock band. Thin Lizzy come to my mind the most when I hear it. I have never heard anything from Fall Out Boy and I don't intend to, so I can't really say whether it's alike or not.

I wish Dave Murray would stop using denim jackets.

As long as Dave Murray doesn't go delay Iron Maidens release dates by playing in a band with fall out boy where he is trying to appeal to 13 year old girls he can wear as much denim as he wants. Dave Murray is one of the best guitar players in metals history but will typically never get the credit he deserves. Won't see him in a band with fall out boy any time soon I can promise you that!

and strickland.

Strickland?

s13e02.jpg

Also, stormwatch, I would so buy that off you. The guitar I have right now is pretty damn bad. I should give it to Rob so that we would hear complaints about beanies and blue guitars instead of beanies and purple guitars. :lol: