iNtERvIEw wITh rOBBiE cAgGIaNO I LuV eMO

I'm almost sure the Fall Out Boy fans whine about TDT too.

oooh, their music is so evil! They teamed up with the satanic death metal band Anthrax! This just gave me sooo much negative energy! I have to cut my arm once more!

I'm almost sure the Fall Out Boy fans whine about TDT too.

oooh, their music is so evil! They teamed up with the satanic death metal band Anthrax! This just gave me sooo much negative energy! I have to cut my arm once more!

Too bad The Damned things wasn't a satanic death metal band then they may be pretty cool :devil:

As long as Dave Murray doesn't go delay Iron Maidens release dates by playing in a band with fall out boy where he is trying to appeal to 13 year old girls he can wear as much denim as he wants. Dave Murray is one of the best guitar players in metals history but will typically never get the credit he deserves. Won't see him in a band with fall out boy any time soon I can promise you that!

Sure, sure but the point is he's too old to wear a denim jacket. He's 54 and wears one just to appeal to young fans of Maiden. It is very important to me. And since they shared stages and toured with Anthrax about 25 years ago I still haven't got any respect for him. The taint! I mean Anhtrax... fucking emo gayish gayery.

I wish Dave Murray would wear blue spandex trousers again.

And a beenie and a purple guitar. Like people had in the 80's back when metal was metal, men were men and Manowar sucked tons of dick.

But in all seriousness if Scott really want's to do this or if he thinks he can make some cash from it is fine by me. It's an entertainment industry after all. I don't care much for TDT and would rather hear new Thrax material but I'm not blaming Robs clothes or guitar.

Is it okay to like Donald Tardy in Obituary? He did play drums for Andrew WK.

But in all seriousness if Scott really want's to do this or if he thinks he can make some cash from it is fine by me. It's an entertainment industry after all. I don't care much for TDT and would rather hear new Thrax material but I'm not blaming Robs clothes or guitar.

Is it okay to like Donald Tardy in Obituary? He did play drums for Andrew WK.

I Get Wet was a great album!