Into Eternity loses 2 members :(

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
Here's a message posted from one of the band members on their message board:

"Hello everyone,

This message is just to let everyone know that Chris and I are out of the band due to financial reasons. We simply have no money and need to work. Into Eternity needs to tour and we cannot afford to go right now. I have had an excellent 7 years with the band and wish them all the best and hope to see this band have huge success and the recognition it deserves. I would like to personally thank you all for the support you have given this band - it has been truly appreciated!

Jim"

Will, isn't one of those guys the lead singer who sings the clean parts?

Fuck, this sucks. I was just getting into these guys. One of the best bands I've heard come around in a long time.

Yeah i know. Does anyone know if one of the 2 was the lead singer? I REALLY hope not because I loved his voice.

Chris... lead singer... Jim... i think is a guitarist. Either way... this band isn't going to be Into Eternity anymore. They should just call it quits... this is very, very, veryyyyyyy bad.

The remaining members should just start a new band and once the 2 guys get on their feet they should continue Into Eternity.

well, there's only one original member left (which isn't hard when there is only two people in the band, but still). This is too bad, BiO was going to be their big break.