Introduce Yourself!

Took this from the Lord Forum (www.lord.net.au) -

Name: Sam

Fav album at the moment: The Eternal - Kartika

Fav show attended: Too many to mention....

Fav foods/drinks: Becks Beer, Jack Daniels, any food really.

Fav Movies/TV shows: Movie - Empire Records - TV Show - Trailer Park Boys

Fav books: Lifting Shadows - Dream Theater by Rich Wilson

Fav Sports: Pro Wrestling, UFC,

What was the first band that got you into metal/rock: Metallica

Hobbies/Interests: Guitar, Movies, Music.

Myspace page: www.myspace.com/aussiemetalhead

Hey guys/Girls

Adam, vocalist from Universum here.
Thought I'd intro myself.

Fav Drink: Jameson's
Fav Food: Jasmins Indian
Fav Movie:Superbad
Fav Band's: Soilwork/Scar Symmetry/Inflames

Thanks for checking out the Universum Forum, please leave a comment! :zombie:

Hey guys, welcome to the UM forums!
I'm Steve, I play keyboard/piano in Be'lakor (Melbourne).
Universum are doing some really good things in the Aussie metal scene - it's great when bands put the effort in approach the business professionally. Well done on the album, too. \m/

Hi I am Slick

I am a Uni Student at Flinders, and I am in a semi serious death metal band called One Mans Vengeance.

Fav Drink: Peppermint Tea
Fav Food: Braised Steak
Fav Movie: One Mans Vengeance
Fav Band's: Epica/Rammstein
Biggest concert shock: Having a support act be much better than the headline act. (Hint 2009 Cradle of Filth tour).

Hey guys, I am Alex,i'm 20,I'm from Greece and i just watched your new video clip...:p No comments,it was just perfect and made me join this thread...You are awesome and you certainly have future...Soon you'll be in my top5 favorite groups...i love modern melodic death,so i hope i'll see you live soon with groups like neptune and sonic syndicate...:p
Keep on...

Hi I'm Liam, Bass player for Universum.

I'm a carpenter by trade, so I can fix your house for you. And I've heard that I look like Jesus, which is just hilarious!

hey I know u. I think we have the same parents

I'm kieran. I enjoy cutting mad sick at universum shows :headbang:

just looked u guys up on itunes. I love the songs on the album, but wtf were you thinking when you did 'rock the funky break beat'? glad you decided to change your sound. altho gettin a song on a compilation called 'dance your panties off' is almost one for the bio

(sad thing is, I ended up buyin the song out of curiousity. argh it's terrible. really bad cheesy trance. unless that really was u guys, in which case it was awesome :err:)