Invented a new genre! Flabcore!

Avery You Mic up for guitar or use Sim/Impulses? if so for either how do you Process em your sound is Sick I use Amplitube and Redwirez and I love my guitar tone but Chugs are reeeaall tricky for me Im just lovin that sound man

Where are you people getting this wave-like sound from before the guitars start? This is like the 4th clip I've heard it being used. I'm guessing it's from Emmure's Children Of Cybertron clip found on Joey Sturgis' website for the Shoulder City Cymbals?

you mean the reverse reverb? like the whoosh before snares? its a trick used in a lot of core bands nowadays, you record your snares to a bus reverse em, rerecord with reverb of your choice reverse it again, now you have pre(reverb) before the snare, this is awesome on vocals too

Where are you people getting this wave-like sound from before the guitars start? This is like the 4th clip I've heard it being used. I'm guessing it's from Emmure's Children Of Cybertron clip found on Joey Sturgis' website for the Shoulder City Cymbals?

you mean the reverse reverb? like the whoosh before snares? its a trick used in a lot of core bands nowadays, you record your snares to a bus reverse em, rerecord with reverb of your choice reverse it again, now you have pre(reverb) before the snare, this is awesome on vocals too

I know what reverse reverb is... There isn't a snare hit before the whoosh. It's just a whoosh before the guitars. But I guess it's a new thing I guess.

This song...[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xahdgbQiSoE&ob=av2e[/ame]