Invest a million in the USA, get a bill for $25

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Treasury securities traded with negative rates for the first time toady. That sucks.

If you invested $1 million in three-month bills at today’s negative discount rate of 0.01 percent, for a price of 100.002556, at maturity you would receive the par value for a loss of $25.56.

Great! Investing a million bucks gets you a bill for twenty five dollars and fifty six cents! I guess that means the USA ain't worth shit no mo'.

Jurched

:lol::lol:

I read this today too. It tells you all you need to know about how quickly investors will return to the markets..... let's just say awhile if people will invest just to only lose a little bit.

1210081love2.jpg

Poster Boy for Wall Street?

Jurched

Hey its that poor prude bastard that got shanked because he would'nt put out.

Yeh! Just like WALL street!

The Fed cuts rates to almost zero. In other words, we're fucked.

Hey Prof. Zee, we're not fucked. We're just JAPAN!

Get ready for rice noodles as your dinner every damned night for the next ten years, cause this recession's gonna last AT LEAST that long.

Just like it has in Japan once they dropped the rate to zero.

Ha. Ha. Ha. So solly, so solly.

Konichiwa, muthafuckas!

Jurched

Although it's obvious he was punched repeatedly in the mush, the camera doesn't show the "drilling in the back yard" where the REAL damage was done.
...Actually those mug shots remind me most of the year 2008 and is representative of the suffering American Taxpayer.