My Ion Vein must play requests for the gig:

Static Vision
Here Today Gone Tomarrow
Power of You
Faith and Majesty

For the encore:
Take Hold of the Flame - from the dwell records ryche tribute cd
Killers - from dwell records maiden tribute
Into the Pitt - vein's brutal cover of this FIGHT classic song. Russ really belts his ass of when he sings this one!!! Russ rocks!

The Metal Church covers were the best . Gods of Wrath and Metal Church. Have any other covers your working on Chris ? We keep trying to work out doing a cover. If we ever find one we don't sound like shit playing we'll have one.

Eden's Fall Ray said:
The Metal Church covers were the best . Gods of Wrath and Metal Church. Have any other covers your working on Chris ? We keep trying to work out doing a cover. If we ever find one we don't sound like shit playing we'll have one.

Try something by Nevermore!

Way not to play the older stuff Chris! Not that I havn't heard you guys play that stuff a million times at gigs over the past 8 years, but the older tunes rock live! You at least gotta play "Power of You." I can't wait to hear all the new stuff, but you can't leave out the great tunes that brought you to this point.

Plus Gordon is back and no one can hit those lines like that mofo can. Gordon is very entertaining!

Eden's Fall Ray said:

Cool, thanks Ray, the MC covers were always a blast to play and so was
Into the Pit! We haven't been working on any covers but you never know.... :)

TheShredZone said:
Way not to play the older stuff Chris! Not that I havn't heard you guys play that stuff a million times at gigs over the past 8 years, but the older tunes rock live! You at least gotta play "Power of You." I can't wait to hear all the new stuff, but you can't leave out the great tunes that brought you to this point.

Plus Gordon is back and no one can hit those lines like that mofo can. Gordon is very entertaining!

haha....sorry Nick....I hear you but we've kinda broken new Vein ground so it's hard to go back to the old stuff.... :loco: