Ireland Wants Nevermore

No Sanctuary played with Megadeth in '88, but we are trying to book Nevermore for some UK/IRE shows in June before Bang Your Head...we have not got word from them, we are hoping though because they blow my mind!

yeah, great, but too long ago... well, hopefully you'll get to hear some promising news from them.
as for me, when I want to see them, I have to go to Austria, or to Hungary....:rolleyes: and of course I have to.... who would invite them to come here and for what? people kill each other here to get to Marduk tickets, I'm already embarassed to think how many people would show up on Nevermore... hundred maybe.... :rolleyes::eek: :bah:

keeping my fingers crossed for you...;)

Thanks, I hope to have some good news really soon.
Actually, I think Marduk are an incredible live band....have seen them 5 or 6 times (only once in Ireland)...we peomoted a MArduk show, only 170 tickets sold (why??) and we lost £1000IR (app: DM2500 / €1300)...but they were great.
Nevermore, however, would be the icing on the cake. I have a real respect for Jim/Warrell and co., they battled through hard commercial times to make Nevermore the force it is now!...and they BLEW everyone away at Wacken last yera, I think......

hmm, I would say that here black metal is the main metal stream.... I don't know over there...
(the last concert here in Zagreb I went to see was Malevolent Creation in Feb. last year, and I was embarassed to see how little people showed up... terrible.... well, small country.... mainly very young people listen to metal, so, no wonder... )

and I wasn't at the Wacken, but a guy I know was there, and said that NVRMR were amazing.... the last time I saw them was April 7th last year.... too long ago... :(