irish gigs

pistol_pete

Feb 19, 2003
IRELAND
Visit site
i went to a danny cavanagh solo gig once, here in little old ireland... there was hardly anyone at it really.. best thing ever though, but awful turn out....

whats the story with gettin to see Mr Patterson and Mr Moss playing a gig here? is it not feasible at all?

like is there an antimatter following here at all?

We'll see what happens next year. Anathema have always had a decent following in Ireland for some reason. I think Dannys gig was booked at short notice and not much promotion so was just word of mouth really.

I was at that gig and there was a decent turn out, danny and the lad kearnsy seemed happy enough with the number that showed up. were you in the right building??

well i just mean in comparison to other gigs like katatonia, opeth(in whelans when they sold out) and anthrax in the ambassador.

like maybe im wrong it just seemed like a really small crowd that night..i dunno.. and it was dirt cheap to get in too... like if ur tryin to make money it must be difficult.

pistol_pete said:
i went to a danny cavanagh solo gig once, here in little old ireland... there was hardly anyone at it really.. best thing ever though, but awful turn out....

whats the story with gettin to see Mr Patterson and Mr Moss playing a gig here? is it not feasible at all?

like is there an antimatter following here at all?
I want them to play there too, its a bit closer for me :)