Iron and Steel True Metal Festival

Dec 5, 2002
Dallas
IRON AND STEEL Festival: Final Lineup Announced - Sep. 28, 2006 The final lineup has been announced for Iron and Steel, which is being billed by the organizers as "New Jersey's first true metal fest." The two-day event will take place January 5-6, 2007 at the Pirate's Den, in Gloucester, NJ and will feature performances from the following acts:

Friday, January 5, 2007:

IMPRECARI
ETERNAL WINTER
FAITH FACTOR
ZANDELLE
WITHOUT WARNING
(reunion)

Saturday, January 6, 2007:

RAVENSTHORN
MALAKIS REIGN
ATTACKER
(performing entire "Battle at Helm's Deep" LP)
TWISTED TOWER DIRE
DEADLY BLESSING

WITHOUT WARNING's appearance at Iron and Steel will mark the original band's first performance since 1988.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=59385

Hey En Vind Av Sorg, since I live in the region, I don't see any reason for me not going to this. I would suspect a whole RC contingent might show up (including stardust2112, she's going out with the Attacker vocalist). So anyway, perhaps we can drink a beer or 3.

Also, are the rosters listed where the band at the bottom is the headliner (i.e., Without Warning and Deadly Blessing)? If so, weird, because I've not heard of either. :erk:

MadeInNewJersey said:
Where the fuck is Gloucester, NJ?

Apparently fairly close to Philadelphia, at least from looking at this

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...t=&address=&city=Gloucester&state=NJ&zipcode=

It'd be pretty cool if some of you guys came up/down for this, it should be a fun show. Im mainly excited about it since we just got asked to play this out of the blue a few days ago. And yea, the headliners are Without Warning and Deadly Blessing. Most of the bands are in the NY/NJ area. The only ones I'd ever heard of untill recently were Twisted Tower Dire, Attacker, and Deadly Blessing. Anyway, I'll post more info on this when it becomes available. :kickass:

Weird roster -- how Attacker's coming on before Twisted Tower Dire and the completely unheard of Deadly Blessing is beyond me. Who's opening? Manowar?

Unheard of Deadly Blessing? Though I agree that Attacker should be headlining, Deadly Blessing is another well-established NJ band. You should check them out, they put out an album through New Renaissance called Ascend From The Cauldron. Fucking classic.

JayKeeley said:
Weird roster -- how Attacker's coming on before Twisted Tower Dire and the completely unheard of Deadly Blessing is beyond me. Who's opening? Manowar?

Yea that is kinda weird, although I belive they will have the same amount of set times. My guess is that they decided to give the headlining spot to Deadly Blessing because its there home turf, so to speak.

Attacker is the biggest Metal band not named Overkill to ever come out of NJ. :confused: Besides maybe Whiplash.

Didnt realize Attacker were NJ natives also. In that case, ehn, who knows. Deadly Blessing is still awesome as well though, perhaps it was just the organizers personal choice to have them last.

Wow, I totally fucking forgot that there was an awesome show with Attacker, TTD, Deadly Blessing, Dantesco, and others last night. Fuck.

Yea, pretty awesome there doing the entire Helms Deep album at the show. That show that you missed was organized by the same guy(s) from True Metal America that are doing this one.