Iron Maiden´s new album

jimbob

Nightingale and EoS fan
Jun 23, 2005
Örebro
What opinions do you have about their new album?
I think it´s damn good cause there´s more proggstyle and more energy in the songs than all of their other albums. I like it alot :headbang:

Reactions: Nefilim
i saw them live a few weeks ago.

i dont really like the new stuff. neither did the crowd. everybody was sitting thourgh the concert when they were playing THE ENTIRE NEW ALBUM INTEGRALLY from start to finish. then FEAR OF THE DARK. first time everybody started cheering. then iron maiden, hallowed, end of concert, bye bye.

bummer! i wouldnt have gone, had i known.

but kudos for not being a rehash of themselves.

i think maiden has fucked up with this album, the album totally sucks, anyone who will hear it, won't recognize iron maiden here, just pure christian-related songs and tolerance and shit...

i find the most stupid thing that the band which came up with "the number of the beast", now is singing "for the greater good of god"... it doesn't fit on my stretchy mind...

They should have been renamed before the release of that thing (not album), because that's not iron maiden at all!!!

too cool for proggy style, but let the proggers do the prog, and maiden do some heavy fucking metal!! the prog style worked for 7th son.... but now, AMOLAD is a piece of shit, talking about maiden albums...

i give it a rating of 1/10.... because they totally screwed up the name iron maiden (they did it before with their logo, now with this album worth a piece of shit)...

You should say "but maiden is evolving..." mmm... maiden did evolve in dance of death, they did evolve in brave new world, but this album is CRAP CRAP...

i mean, what the fuck, are they going to play for the greater good of god, and next the number of the beast??

will they turn their crosses upside down when passing to the next song?...

The only thing left for maiden to do is a fucking reality show and some nu-metal songs....

i really loved them.... they have disappointed me... a lot!! i expected a heavy metal album... because, that's what's maiden about, what the fuck, in all the times, if you wanted to hear good heavy metal, you could listen to somewhere in time, powerslave... not this piece of shit

i'm sending this disc to where i keep virtual xi and x factor.... the garbage can outside my house...

cheers

i saw iron maiden live w/ 3 inches of blood opening for them in irvine california.

liked it alot so i bought tickets for 3 inches of blood again february when they tour again.

I've been a long time Maiden fan but ever since Dance Of Death it's just too much of the same for me.
Same song structure, chord progressions over and over again.

I too Love Iron Maiden, but something went wrong with this album. The first few times I listened to it, it was ausome. But as time moved on, I noticed much of the song structures were very similar, and some parts were repeated way too many times. Also the use of Similar if not Identical Intros and Outros on many songs kinda ruins the uniqueness once created by Maiden.

As for popularity, this had been their biggest album. Doing very well on the US charts! I hate to think that the great Maiden Era is over, I've been a loyal fan since the mid 80's. I guess time will tell.