Iron Maiden 2010 North American Tour Info coming Thurs??

Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :headbang: :kickass:
maidenna.jpg

Wow, pretty f'ing cool! :kickass:

Full announcement on Blabbermouth

"The Final Frontier 2010 North American Tour" dates:

Jun. 09 - Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Center
Jun. 11 - Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Jun. 12 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
Jun. 14 - Denver, CO - Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
Jun. 16 - Albuquerque, NM - The Pavilion
Jun. 17 - Phoenix, AZ - Cricket Wireless Pavilion
Jun. 19 - San Bernardino, CA - San Manuel Amphitheatre
Jun. 20 - Concord, CA - Sleep Train Pavilion
Jun. 22 - Auburn, WA - White River Amphitheatre
Jun. 24 - Vancouver, BC - GM Place
Jun. 26 - Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place
Jun. 29 - Saskatoon, SK - Credit Union Center
Jun. 30 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Center +
Jul. 03 - Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre
Jul. 07 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre
Jul. 11 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC
Jul. 12 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
Jul. 14 - Pittsburgh, PA - First Niagra Pavilion
Jul. 15 - Cleveland, OH - Blossom Music Center
Jul. 17 - Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
Jul. 18 - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
Jul. 20 - Washington D.C. - Jiffy Lube Live

I went to order tickets and come to find that the good seats are $65 plus $15 in fees?
Yikes.
Mike's daughter will be in town that week, so we wanted to take her as well, but for all of us to go, that will be $240! Plus parking and drinks....Holy Shit.
I may have to pass on this show, which sucks ass.

I'm skipping it. Why do bands never hit Alpine Valley anymore? I live 5 minutes south of the WI border. Don't feel like driving down to Tinley Park on a Sunday night.

I'm skipping it. Why do bands never hit Alpine Valley anymore? I live 5 minutes south of the WI border. Don't feel like driving down to Tinley Park on a Sunday night.

No clue what the deal is up there anymore....Alpine rules, would LOVE to see this and more gigs there....been talks of stopping shows there for years now, would be a damn shame if/when that actually happens.

I'm there! I spent 20 minutes on live nation trying to get seats in one of the 100s sections with no luck, so I had to settle for section 206 row VV. 3 tickets for $240 was a bit steep though, oh well I can't wait for this show it's going to rule. :headbang:

I'm there! I spent 20 minutes on live nation trying to get seats in one of the 100s sections with no luck, so I had to settle for section 206 row VV. 3 tickets for $240 was a bit steep though, oh well I can't wait for this show it's going to rule. :headbang:

Sec 206, row VV?
AHAHAHA! That's awesome, we are there too! Myself, Swordlord (promoter of MN Metalfest), his wife, and owner of Station 4 and a friend of his.