Iron Maiden at Earls Court

Frostmourn

Jul 9, 2005
I guess some people from here are going to be going. Anyone fancy meeting up for a drink before hand? I'm going both dates, and everyone i was going with has slowely dropped out over the last few weeks.

On the same note, I will probably have a spare wristband to get let into the venue early on the 23rd, anyone interested?

if you have a standing ticket you can use the wristband and the ticket to get in early onto the barrier ;) but its not me with the spare, its my ex, so you'll have to chat him up ;) haha

im going! :D and we have a spare wristband too for the 23rd...i got wristbands for both days :D

have you had yours arrive in the post? mine havent come yet....

Nah, I haven't got mine either. My spare wrist band has now gone to a mate from back home, so it's all good. Meet up would be good though, anyone know a decent pub in the area?

I should be there on the 22nd with a few people. If I get my lazy arse into gear to make plans to actually get to London :eek:

I saw them in Birmingham last night, front row for the whole gig, and I caught Dave's plectrum he used on the Longest Day :)

Ayeka said no setlist spoilers!

But well done on being at the front, i think i would have enjoyed it more were i closer to the front, as it was i was pretty much right at the back, but that's not too far at Cardiff really, could still see ok!

The pressure actually was'nt bad at all compared to the other times I've seen Maiden, I did'nt get any injuries, and I had like the best place ever!

I had my Irish flag with me too, both Dave and Steve saw it and waved/pointed/smiled/winked at me :)

It owned