IRON MAIDEN BRUCE DICKINSON INTERVIEW CD 2003 RARE!!

raveballs

Ex-Mullet Head
Feb 4, 2004
near LA
www.raveballs.com
Just put something up on ebay that some of you might be interested in. I don't this it's copyright infringement because the interview was done by me and the cd contains no music.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4711052457

I am selling a cd, transferred from cassette tape, of a Bruce Dickinson interview that took place at Sony Studios, Santa Monica 8/19/03 by myself and a fellow journalist. The interview runs an hour long. Being a huge Maiden fan myself, I tried not to ask the all the typical questions, concentrating mostly on their classic years from the 80's.

Topics include: Bruce's kids, flying, 9/11, their lack of radio play in US, Monty Python, Trinity with Queensryche's Geoff Tate & Judas Priest's Rob Halford, Paul Di'Anno's autobiography, war, devil worshiping, backwards masking on "Still Life," artist Derek Riggs, female tribute band The Iron Maidens, cover tunes, 90's nu metal, and much more!

I'll even include the entire transcript for the interview that I typed up and a few Maiden rarities songs to fill out the cd if you'd like. This interview may not be posted online or copied without my permission. Feel free to email me with any questions. Good luck!