Iron Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain to appear on the Classic Metal Show

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
"The Classic Metal Show", heard live on Saturdays from 9:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. EST and available online exclusively at www.theclassicmetalshow.com, has announced that legendary IRON MAIDEN drummer Nicko McBrain will be joining the program on Saturday, September 30. Nicko will be checking in to talk about the band's latest release, "A Matter of Life and Death", as well as their upcoming world tour in support of the album.

"A Matter of Life and Death" has sold 88,000 copies in the United States since its Sept. 5 release, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Also scheduled to appear on the show are Century Media recording artists BRAND NEW SIN and Auburn recording artists WRETCH.

i see Maiden are comming to Australia in /08 but duz anybody know if they are doing more than one city, like comming to Brisbane. "anybody"

cheers:kickass: Adrian maiden1

i saw a video where lars (from metallica) had just started out and Nicko flew all the way out just to give him a little encouragement. if every band had a guy like nicko...:headbang:

Nicko rules. He's one of the greats. I got to see him on tour with his "McBrain Damage" band. It was great to see him playing Maiden songs up close in a tiny venue.