Iron Maiden in Maryland?

Oogadee Boogadee

Division drummer
Jan 23, 2004
Baltimore, MD
www.division-usa.com
Ha! Not exactly. The next best thing is "Seventh Son", the area's newest and most-promising Iron Maiden tribute band.

We have our debut show at Mac's The Club in Essex MD, on Friday Oct 3rd. Starts about 10p, and for $5 you'll get 3 solid hours of Maiden spanning the entire DiAnno - Dickinson spectrum.

Find our more about Seventh Son at http://www.myspace.com/seventhsonmd where you'll find our line-up, extensive set-list, etc.

Oh... fyi... I've got the parts of Dave Murray!

Hope to see you all there!

James

I'm going to try to make it up there for this show. I might even be able to talk my elusive wife into this one, since she's still pissed about having to miss Maiden this summer. My plan is to stand right in front of you with my arms crossed, analyzing every solo. No pressure, though. :)

this is going to be a lot of fun!

we have 2 sets.... in between the two, I'm going to look for you for some feedback (if you make it there, of course) on our sound, in case we need to make adjustments.

Our rehearsals are so few and far between, and there's so much material we have to cover, that we've yet to find the time to sit down and super scrutinize the balance of our volumes, tones, etc..... but we're gettin close ;)

Thanks to all who came out!!!! Emily, Ron, Chris, Rick, Barb, Matt.... I'm sure I'm forgetting somebody.... sorry!

We had a blast! The crowd was awesome - and I must say... it sure feels good to get that 'first show' out of the way ;)

James the Multi-Instrumentalist!!!! You did a great job! Loved the show. BTW, your sound was really good, and all you guys nailed the parts almost perfectly. You do need to get a blond wig to complete the ensemble, however.