IRON MAIDEN in the US January 2007

Jasonic said:
If you don't understand now, you never will!!!!!!!!!!
Let me repeat.
IRON MAIDEN are coming to our country......
You should buy a ticket and go!

Just curious if your were around last summer when they headlined Ozzfest? hmmmm

Bear

I didn't go see them because it was ozzfest. (Price, Hot Topic crowd), So I am excited to hear they will be touring the US. Hopefully the get down to Florida.

BlindPanzer said:
I didn't go see them because it was ozzfest. (Price, Hot Topic crowd), So I am excited to hear they will be touring the US. Hopefully the get down to Florida.

Yeah I hear you, its just it sounds like the way Jason is saying it, its like they never tour the US. I mean they are hear quite a bit. I am actually surprised Bruce is coming back after his diatribe about US fans last year, that dick with ears. C'est La Vie

Bear

NP: Evergrey - Still in the Water

From the Maiden Web page:

"This European leg of the World Tour will be followed in early 2007 with selected dates in other parts of the World."

SELECTED dates.

If they do......it bet it's like last time.....NYC and LA.

kellsco said:
From the Maiden Web page:

"This European leg of the World Tour will be followed in early 2007 with selected dates in other parts of the World."

SELECTED dates.

If they do......it bet it's like last time.....NYC and LA.

i fuckin love maiden...they know all the fans they have here in the US and aren't going to let them down. i am thinkin, at minium, they will play 3 east coast, 3 central, and 3 west coast shows...VERY MINIMUM!!!

I've seen maiden some good few times.

I really would not go to this one just by knowing what their ticket prices will be.
Great band, but I'd rather see other bands instead. They're nowhere near my favorites.

Creeps said:
Aside from Ozfet they havent played Florida since the Somewhere In Time or 7th tours. Odds are slim. Kinda like me ever getting a chance to see Warel Dane perform.

Well, unless you have trouble sleeping, you aren't missing much.......

I wonder if this tour will be based on the next 'Early Years' DVD. If so, and the setlist was to include stuff from Powerslave, Somwhere in Time and Seventh Son...I would HAVE to make it to one of those shows (being close to NY helps though, lol).
Personally I've been a bit bored with Maiden's setlists the past tours, with the exception of Ed Hunter. The last half always seems to be exactly the same year after year. I know there's staples that have to stay there (Hallowed be thy name, Number of the beast, etc), but I could seriously deal without hearing 2min2mid or wrathchild for the rest of my life. lol. They just have so much material they can pull from, but they play it safe and always tend to do a 'greatest hits' type of set.