IRON MAIDEN LIVE IN FLORIDA!!!2009

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
Rock legends IRON MAIDEN have confirmed that the final show ever of their massive Somewhere Back in Time World Tour 2008 - 2009 will be in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on April 2 at the BankAtlantic Center. This, the band's first concert in Florida in 13 years, will definitely be the last gig of one of the most ambitious rock tours ever undertaken, and promises to be a big party night for both the band and audience.

Says drummer and local Florida resident Nicko McBrain, "We'll be arriving right in the middle of spring break, so this really promises to be a huge party for everyone. And I'm sure there will be more than a few sore heads in Fort Lauderdale the following day! The whole tour has been an amazing experience and this final leg back on Ed Force One promises to be crazier than ever!"

BLABBERMOUTH http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=114014

I don't understand what the hell is wrong with Iron Maiden when it comes to touring the States. Does a retarded chimp make their tour schedule? They ignore the South. They didn't do that in the past (i.e. when I was still very very young)...they would play in Georgia, South Carolina, and Alabama like it was no big deal at all. This is supposed to be a MASSIVE tour of North America--the final leg (they've already played some of these same places on the previous legs), but they've ignored an entire major region of the United States! What the fuck guys? I don't want to fly, get a hotel, and spend hundreds of dollars just for one band (no money for that). I want to be able to what all the people in Texas, California, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, and Illinois already do: drive to the show, and leave and drive home afterward. What the fuck is wrong with the people that schedule Maiden's tours?

PRESALE FOR FANCLUB STARTS 2/12. they are doing first to the barrier for fan club members. Tix in L.A. last May I think we're 75 each... no info on the venue * April 2 at the BankAtlantic Center.or tix but I will let you know more when I do.

Oh man... I signed up for the fan club just now so I can get some tix in the presale. I'm excited

I don't understand what the hell is wrong with Iron Maiden when it comes to touring the States. Does a retarded chimp make their tour schedule? They ignore the South. They didn't do that in the past (i.e. when I was still very very young)...they would play in Georgia, South Carolina, and Alabama like it was no big deal at all. This is supposed to be a MASSIVE tour of North America--the final leg (they've already played some of these same places on the previous legs), but they've ignored an entire major region of the United States! What the fuck guys? I don't want to fly, get a hotel, and spend hundreds of dollars just for one band (no money for that). I want to be able to what all the people in Texas, California, New York, New Jersey, Ohio, and Illinois already do: drive to the show, and leave and drive home afterward. What the fuck is wrong with the people that schedule Maiden's tours?

The band can't play if nobody promotes the show... I don't think it's the band's fault, but a lack of interest from the local promoters...

I KNOW WTFF right?! Hell man, they've not EVEN played in the Atlanta area since 1996! Back when they first got Blaze, and I saw them w/ Fear Factory & They played @ The Fuckin' Masquerade!!! I mean really, do they not even see how many Die-Hard Maiden Fans (Like Myself!) that there are down here?!!! Oh, but I'm guessing the fact that Maiden's original Fan Club & Merchandising co.-Great Southern, just happened to be in Macon fuckin' Ga. right?!! I just personally think it totally & utterly SUCKS ASS that they've got this weird & fucked up mentality of the south now!!!! Grrrrr!!! I've still been very, very pissed off, for each time The Mighty Maiden goes on a massive world tour & they don't EVEN TRY to play in the south!!!!! WTFF Indeed.:mad:

I just thought that while I was on the subject I would mention that there is now an Iron Maiden cover band in Atlanta.....
This band includes 3 former members of Eclipsed by Sanity.....
Myself, Nathan, and Joe the former singer.

This is bound to be crazy!

www.myspace.com/two2minutes

l_fc14377bee9443399bbfd6d2856090e2.gif