IRON MAIDEN LIVE IN FLORIDA!!!2009

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
Rock legends IRON MAIDEN have confirmed that the final show ever of their massive Somewhere Back in Time World Tour 2008 - 2009 will be in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on April 2 at the BankAtlantic Center. This, the band's first concert in Florida in 13 years, will definitely be the last gig of one of the most ambitious rock tours ever undertaken, and promises to be a big party night for both the band and audience.

Says drummer and local Florida resident Nicko McBrain, "We'll be arriving right in the middle of spring break, so this really promises to be a huge party for everyone. And I'm sure there will be more than a few sore heads in Fort Lauderdale the following day! The whole tour has been an amazing experience and this final leg back on Ed Force One promises to be crazier than ever!"

BLABBERMOUTH http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...sitemID=114014

I will NOT attend the second concert to be held here on March 3rd. But an acquaintance in the major newspaper asked me to collaborate (free of course) with articles regarding Maiden for a especial blog-type site the media is going to put regarding the event. The previous one got over 150000 hits (for the first concert) so they want another. There goes my 15 minutes of fame as music journalist :lol: